Thank you for your interest in the Silverleaf Writers Guild!
There are several ways to get involved with the Silverleaf Writers Guild. Your options include:
- If you want to attend guild gatherings and interact with other writers on Facebook, you may do so for FREE. Explore our Guild Chapters page to attend a local meeting. You may choose to make a donation at the guild gathering to support your local chapter, but it isn’t necessary. If there isn’t already a group in your community, consider starting one with our support. You may also be able to find a Facebook group in your area.
- If you want to be recognized as a Northern Ontario author and be listed in our online author directory, you can do so for $20. This is a lifetime listing, so you don’t ever have to pay again (unless you want to make changes to your author profile in the future).
- If you want the benefits of full membership with the guild, the cost is $60 for one year. The benefits of full membership include:
- Voting privileges in all elections and referendums
- An author profile at silverleafwriters.com (optional)
- A personal blog at silverleafwriters.com (optional)
- Discount to special guild events like the annual Northern Ontario Book Fair
- Access to discounted services provided by your fellow members (e.g. editing, sensitivity reads, etc.)
- Publicity via the guild’s network of 200+ Northern Ontario author, community, and media partners when your publish new work
- The ability to sell your books or other products online via silverleafwriters.com (we reserve the right to collect a consignment fee on each item)
- If you aren’t a writer, but you want to support writers in Northern Ontario, you can become a sponsor. If you donate $1000 or more, you or your business can be featured on our Sponsors page (if you’d like). Just click on the sponsorship option in our store and enter the quantity of $20 donations you’d like to make.
Select your preference: