We’re glad you’re interested in becoming a member of the Silverleaf Writers Guild.
As a member, you will enjoy many benefits, including:
- Attendance at weekly guild gatherings
- Voting privileges in all elections and other guild decisions brought forth by the Board of Directors
- Access to our private Facebook group for discussion, resource sharing and voting
- An author profile at silverleafwriters.com/our-writers (including one head shot)
- The option to maintain your own blog through silverleafwriters.com/our-writers
- The ability to sell your books or other products online via silverleafwriters.com*
- A 20% discount to any events (e.g. workshops, seminars) organized by the guild
- Access to free/discounted services such as beta reading, editing, and proofreading
- Publicity via the guild’s social media accounts, website, and distribution lists when you publish any new work
Annual memberships are $75 and always run from April 1st to March 31st of the following year. If it is mid-year, you may save money by purchasing one or more quarterly memberships for $20 each. If you have any questions about this, please contact us and we’d be happy to answer any of your questions.
We accept several forms of payment, including:
- Cash: In person, handed directly to a member of our Board of Directors
- Check: Please make check out to Silverleaf Writers Guild and mail to 393 Elm Street South, Timmins, ON P4N1X6 (c/o Kaitlin McCaw)
- Email Money Transfer: Email payment to email@example.com and provide password in a separate email (along with your membership application form)
- Credit Card: Purchase a membership in our online store
If you will be using any form of payment other than credit card, please click here to download our membership application form. Once you’ve filled out the form, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.