A membership with the Silverleaf Writers Guild provides you with the following benefits:
- Free attendance at weekly guild gatherings
- Voting privileges in all elections and other guild decisions brought forth by the Board of Directors
- Access to our private Facebook group for discussion, resource sharing and voting
- An author profile at silverleafwriters.com (including one head shot)
- The option to maintain your own blog through silverleafwriters.com
- The ability to sell your books or other products online via silverleafwriters.com*
- A 20% discount to any events (e.g. workshops, seminars) organized by the guild
- Access to free/discounted services such as beta reading, editing, and proofreading
- Publicity via the guild’s social media accounts, website, and distribution lists when you publish any new work
Annual memberships always run from April 1st to March 31st of the following year. If it is mid-year, it may save you money to purchase one or more quarterly memberships for $20 each. If you have any questions about this, please contact us and we’d be happy to answer any of your questions.
Once you make your purchase, you will be prompted to download our Membership Application Form. If you haven’t done so already, please complete the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are renewing your membership, you don’t need to submit this form again.