A membership with the Silverleaf Writers Guild provides you with the following benefits:
- Free attendance at weekly guild gatherings
- Voting privileges in all elections and other guild decisions brought forth by the Board of Directors
- Access to our private Facebook group for discussion, resource sharing and voting
- An author profile at silverleafwriters.com (including one head shot)
- The option to maintain your own blog through silverleafwriters.com
- The ability to sell your books or other products online via silverleafwriters.com*
- A 20% discount to any events (e.g. workshops, seminars) organized by the guild
- Access to free/discounted services such as beta reading, editing, and proofreading
- Publicity via the guild’s social media accounts, website, and distribution lists when you publish any new work
You may purchase a quarterly (3-month) or an annual membership. When you purchase a quarterly membership, your membership term will start at the beginning of the next quarter (the 1st of January, April, July, or October) as long as at least 4 weeks remain in the current quarter. Otherwise, your membership term will begin on the 1st of the following quarter, because your first quarter is free!
You may also purchase multiple quarters and stack them, but bear in mind that an annual membership is only $75. Annual memberships always run from April 1st to March 31st of the following year, so stack wisely. If you have any questions about this, please contact us and we’d be happy to answer any of your questions.
Once you make your purchase, you will be prompted to download our Membership Application Form. If you haven’t done so already, please complete the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are renewing your membership, you don’t need to submit this form again.