The Silverleaf Writers Guild is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting writers of all levels of experience as they develop their skills. We do this through collaboration, personal support, goal-setting, accountability, workshops and other learning opportunities.
When you become a sponsor of the Silverleaf Writers Guild, you help us
- open chapters in communities across the region, big and small
- run special events to support writers
- develop and deliver workshops and other training programs
- publish resources to help writers
- publish and distribute books by our authors
- grow our organization and its capacity to support writers
You can donate in $20 increments; just increase the quantity of sponsorships you want to buy to donate more. $1000 or more earns you a spot on our Sponsors page (if you’d like to be publicly recognized for your donation).
Thank you so much for your support!
Filling out the following form is optional. You may stay anonymous if you choose.